1. Freestyle Author Affiliates are paid via PayPal by the 10th day of the month for the previous month’s commissions.
Example: if you generate $100 in commissions during January, you will receive payment for those commissions by February 10th., unless the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, in which case you will be paid on the following business day. (There is no minimum commission to qualify for payout.)
2. Freestyle Author Affiliates receive lifetime database referrals. Therefore, once you refer someone to the site or to one of my products, and they buy something from me, you will get commissions from anything they buy from me in the future.
You also receive a 365 day cookie on your affiliate links. The current commission rates are 50% on information products and courses, and 20% on coaching.
3. Define your payout method. Simply click the affiliate tab on the top of the page and then click the link that says “Please define payout method to get commission in our affiliate program.”
IMPORTANT: To be paid commissions you MUST add your payout information to your affiliate account, otherwise you will not receive payment. If you add your payout information after the 1st day of the month, my system will not add you to the generated payout list, and you will not be paid until the following month. So please make sure you do this step right away!
Note: One exception to the payout terms above is if I suspect fraud. In such situations, payout may be held for up to 60 days. This will only happen in extreme circumstances to avoid credit card fraud.
4. Use ethical marketing practices. Please keep in mind that I only allow affiliates who use ethical marketing practices to participate in the Freestyle Author Affiliate Program. No spamming, no offensive content, and no negative advertising or emails.
What do I mean by negative advertising? That simply means you may not post ads, blog posts, or send emails with subject lines such as: “scam!” “critical flaw!” or “don’t buy!” Reviews of my products detailing pros and cons of the product are fine, using deceptive measures to make people think that a product is bad or scammy, only to then promote the product is not an accepted practice. Such methods will result in permanent ban from the program and forfeiture of commissions.
5. To earn commissions by referring others to the site or one of my products, you must include your affiliate link in any promo material that you send out, otherwise my system will not be able to track the resulting sales that should be credited to you.
You’ll find your affiliate links by scrolling down this page. Look for new promotions on a regular basis giving you LOTS of opportunities to spread the word and earn commissions.
6. For questions, or to request special offers or coupons for your list, please don’t hesitate to contact my Helpdesk at: http://FreestyleHelpdesk.com
Again, thank you for choosing to partner with me! I’m honored for the opportunity to work with you.