“A book is the business card that nobody throws away.”
Learn How to Write THE Book That Will Finally Establish You As An Expert In Your Field
Are you interested in establishing yourself as an authority in your chosen field, niche or market? If you are an entrepreneur, then you certainly should be interested!
Without the Know-Like-Trust factor, you won’t get very far in business, and you’ll always be playing second-fiddle to those who take their authority status more seriously.
The benefits of locking in your expert reputation go far beyond just being more liked, however. And while there are multiple ways to build trust, nothing says authority like having a book.
A Book is the Ultimate Symbol of Authority
As the recognized PUBLISHED expert on a subject you:
- Establish Yourself as the Go-To Person
- Command Higher Fees with Less Resistance
- Spread the Word About Your Products and Services
- Build a Loyal Fan Base (Who ALSO Help Spread the Word)
- Be Invited to Speak at Events
- Get Offered Lucrative JV and Partner Deals
Just the fact you are the person who “wrote the book” on a subject, will give you an instant boost in credibility to a large part of the population.
Instead of being just another coach, consultant or trainer, you became the coach, consultant or trainer who is a leading expert in your field.
Establishing yourself as an expert or authority will certainly help your bottom line. You will suddenly have customers seeking you out, instead of the other way around.
They’ll be asking to spend their money with you.
Now that I have your attention…
What Kind of Book Do I Write?
I’m glad you asked!
Because while you know you need to write a book, it can’t be just any book…
You should write YOUR book.
The one that will deliver to your audience the best of who you are and what your business stands for.
I’m talking about your…
Freestyle Business Card Book
I’s the book that will allow you to:
- Package Your Knowledge Into a Single Place
- Showcase the Best of Your Products and Services for Potential Clients and Customers
- Provide a Clear Understanding of Who You Are and What Your Business Represents
- Stand Out From Your Competition
- Become Absolutely Unforgettable to Your Target Audience
So how do you get one of these Freestyle Business Card Books?
You might be surprised to know that you may actually have a great deal of this book written already, without even realizing it!
I’d like to invite you to join me on a LIVE, 6-week masterclass to help authors and entrepreneurs produce their best Freestyle Business Card Book.
During the six weeks, you will be given the opportunity to address the following:
- Determine the Purpose Your Business Card Book
- List the Parts of Your Business to Showcase
- Inventory Your Current Content Assets
- How to Get Content if Your Assets are Slim or Nonexistent
- Additional Content: Q&A and What to Look For
- Proprietary Terms
- Organizing and Outlining
- Title Brainstorming
- Front Matter and Back Matter
- Add Life with Examples and Stories
- Finish First Draft
- Finishing Your Book: Editing, Formatting and Design
- Publishing: Book Description and Keywords
You will learn what kind of content to include in your book, where to get the content, and how to make it unique and genuine.
You’ll have brainstorming and accountability built in with the other members of the class, and in the six weeks we’re together you’ll be able to go from planning to production.
Because Freestyle Business Card Book will be a live group mastermind, the direction of the course will be in part determined by participants.
If the group is interested and open to the idea, there will also be “hot seats” – sessions where members are able to share their work with the group for feedback and advice.
All content (including access to a mastermind community) will be available to attendees for life, so if you miss a class or need to make up time later, you have that option.
Here is what is included:
Six-Week Group Masterclass – Classes Start January 11 2017:
Calls will be on Wednesdays at 2:00 PM CDT – Convert to your Time Zone Here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- Weekly Group Call – Brainstorm/Mastermind/Discussion
- Weekly Assignments – Worksheets/Checklists
- Downloadable Resources Weekly
- Storytelling in Business – Additional Course
- CreateSpace Intensive Training to Get Your Business Card Book Published in Print
- Lifetime Access to Mastermind Community
- And more!
For Fiction Authors: Yes! A Freestyle Business Card Book is right for you as well, and your options will be covered in the class.
At a live presentation of this content, a successful fiction author made this comment:
“Teresa talked about how to do this for fiction in a way I’ve never considered. Very cool.”
As an entrepreneur, you will likely be publishing multiple books in your niche, and many of them will be short, one-problem-one-solution books in a series. But the one book you definitely should add to your published catalog is a business card book.
A business card book is the best of you, your business and your brand in one unique book.
It’s a single place (other than your website) where you can guide your potential customers and clients to all that you have to offer, and a way to let them get to know you so that they want what you have to offer.
If you do your Freestyle Business Card Book right, it can create the perfect sales environment for your business, where your customers come to YOU asking to buy!
Do this wrong, and your book can turn into a tacky, poorly disguised sales page, and the very audience you’re trying to attract will run the other way.
I want to help you write your Freestyle Business Card Book. Join me in this Masterclass, and I will be there with you every step of the way…and so will your fellow members!