Isn’t it Time to Lift Your Paperback Books Out of The Print-On-Demand Gutter…
“What Everybody Should Know About Self Publishing With CreateSpace”
Your Books Will Stand Out and SHINE
Compared to The Average Self Published Book!
Self-Publishing is easy, right?
Everybody’s doing it. People who never even considered writing a book a couple of years ago are suddenly publishing to the Kindle platform left and right.
During the initial Kindle boom, CreateSpace was forgotten for a while, but now it’s emerging back into the limelight as people realize the value of publishing to both platforms.Print books are not going away anytime soon, and as an author, it’s in your best interest to publish paperback versions of your books.
Unfortunately, the instructions available for making good-looking paperback books is spotty at best.
With everybody rushing to publish their books, it’s no surprise that proper book formatting, layout and design were somewhat glossed over for a while.
The marketplace very quickly became filled with guides on why you want to publish, how to publish, where to outsource so you wouldn’t have to do any work yourself…
Isn’t it about time that someone taught you
to make your book look like SOMETHING MORE…
A hastily published
Version of a bad ebook?
From: Teresa Miller
RE: Self Publishing with CreateSpace the RIGHT Way
Dear Discouraged Author,
My name is Teresa Miller, and I get it!
I understand how hard it can be to make your self-published books look like “the real thing.” In fact, I’ve spent the last three years struggling with those very issues. Believe me when I tell you that I did NOT start out knowing how to correctly lay out and format my books for CreateSpace print-on-demand.
My first books were little more than plain PDFs
with ugly covers, converted to print!
In those days, I was following the crowd and just trying to get my books published as quickly as possible. I’m sure you know what I mean.
I had wanted to write and publish my entire life, and I was really excited about self publishing and about the opportunities it opened up for all of us.
I believed the so-called experts when they assured me that all I needed to do was to upload my PDFs to CreateSpace and click the “publish” button.
I Expected To Just Slip My Self Published Books
Into The Marketplace and
They Would Blend Right In…
- The bad reviews for poor formatting and layout started coming in (for me and for my friends and colleagues).
- People were panicking because books were being rejected and even taken down after publication in some cases.
- Even the books that weren’t horrible were being maligned as “those unprofessional, self-published books.”
- The attention to detail that people expect in a print book just was not there.
So I Set Out To Learn The Finer Points
- I scoured the Web for tutorials that didn’t seem to exist.
- I bought books on Microsoft Word, only to discover that book design is NOT covered!
- I spent hours formatting and re-formatting the same books, over, and over, and over…
- I started to figure out the steps, little by little and finally…
I Started Seeing More Attractive
And Professional Books Appear
- I learned how to manage styles to keep a book’s elements consistent throughout.
- I learned to manipulate section breaks and header formatting to customize header and footer content with ease.
- My books and those of my clients were being accepted on the first try on CreateSpace
- After months and months of working with Word to produce beautiful self-published books, I HAD IT!
I could make beautiful books, so I began coaching others to do the same, and ran into new questions…
My Students Had Questions
And I Didn’t Always Have The Answers
- The tax situation for non-U.S. residents is confusing, and the steps to get a tax ID number are unclear.
- CreateSpace offers several ISBN options, but what do they mean? What is the right choice?
- Creating a cover for a physical book is harder! How do I make a CreateSpace cover that matches my Kindle cover?
- How do I make sure my Kindle and CreateSpace versions are linked on Amazon?
So, after going back to the internet, and scouring the web once again, digging through Amazon’s and CreateSpace’s help pages and member forums, digging through multiple author forums to borrow from the experience of others who had dealt with ALL of these issues…
I Realized I Had Put Together The
Most Complete CreateSpace Guide On The Market!
CreateSpace Intensive covers the formatting side of publishing your physical books:
- How to create a REAL book template in Word.
- Mistakes to avoid when self publishing a print book.
- Fiction and non-fiction interior layout.
- Understanding, using, and creating styles.
- The real scoop on headers, footers, and page numbers.
- How to create multiple tables of contents for volumes containing more than one book.
- How to convert your Kindle book to CreateSpace format.
- How to convert your CreateSpace book to Kindle format.
CreateSpace Intensive shows you some little-known cover creation options:
- How to use the right template in the CreateSpace cover creator for totally unique covers.
- How to use the CreateSpace cover creator to transform your Kindle cover to one suitable for print.
CreateSpace Intensive also covers the publishing side of things:
- How to choose which ISBN option is best for your situation.
- What taxes are non-US publishers responsible for?
- How and where to get a US tax ID number?
- How to choose your distribution options.
- Previewing and proofing your book.
And in addition to all of that, CreateSpace Intensive gives you a promotional plan to get you started promoting your book!
CreateSpace Intensive Could Easily
Be Broken Into Multiple Products!
But I want you to have all of the good stuff in one VALUE-PACKED package!
You will receive:
- The main CreateSpace Intensive PDF guide
- Complete set of CreateSpace templates (actual templates, not documents)
- Step-by-step checklists for formatting and publishing
- Sample tax documents
- Kindle/CreateSpace conversion guide
- Book promotion guide
- Book promotion checklist
- Do-It-Yourself Bestseller Case Study
- Product Pricing Wizard
- Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Guide
Plus: I always add surprise bonuses to my download pages, and send gifts to my customers.
I truly want this to be the CreateSpace course that finally clears the confusion for you!
Because of That, I Offer A Money Back Guarantee If You Aren’t Happy With The Course
CreateSpace Intensive Comes With 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Here is our support desk should you need to request a refund or need any product assistance at all with your purchase today.
You Risk Nothing & Gain Everything!
So without any further ado –
Here’s What To Do Now:
Simply click on the order button below. As soon as you order, you’ll receive instructions for accessing the product download page. You’ll be able to download the guide and all of the extras and
get started with CreateSpace TODAY!
So What Are You Waiting For?
It’s Time To Get Your Books In Print!
Wishing You Much Happiness and Success!