“A book is the business card that nobody throws away.”
Learn How to Write THE Book That Will Finally Establish You As An Expert In Your Field
Are you interested in establishing yourself as an authority in your chosen field, niche or market? If you are an entrepreneur, then you certainly should be interested!
Without the Know-Like-Trust factor, you won’t get very far in business, and you’ll always be playing second-fiddle to those who take their authority status more seriously.
The benefits of locking in your expert reputation go far beyond just being more liked, however. And while there are multiple ways to build trust, nothing says authority like having a book.
A Book is the Ultimate Symbol of Authority
As the recognized PUBLISHED expert on a subject you:
- Establish Yourself as the Go-To Person
- Command Higher Fees with Less Resistance
- Spread the Word About Your Products and Services
- Build a Loyal Fan Base (Who ALSO Help Spread the Word)
- Be Invited to Speak at Events
- Get Offered Lucrative JV and Partner Deals
Just the fact you are the person who “wrote the book” on a subject, will give you an instant boost in credibility to a large part of the population.
Instead of being just another coach, consultant or trainer, you became the coach, consultant or trainer who is a leading expert in your field.
Establishing yourself as an expert or authority will certainly help your bottom line. You will suddenly have customers seeking you out, instead of the other way around.
They’ll be asking to spend their money with you.
Now that I have your attention…
What Kind of Book Do I Write?
I’m glad you asked!
Because while you know you need to write a book, it can’t be just any book…
You should write YOUR book.
The one that will deliver to your audience the best of who you are and what your business stands for.
I’m talking about your…
Freestyle Business Card Book
I’s the book that will allow you to:
- Package Your Knowledge Into a Single Place
- Showcase the Best of Your Products and Services for Potential Clients and Customers
- Provide a Clear Understanding of Who You Are and What Your Business Represents
- Stand Out From Your Competition
- Become Absolutely Unforgettable to Your Target Audience
So how do you get one of these Freestyle Business Card Books?
I’m Glad You Asked!
You might be surprised to know that you may actually have a great deal of this book written already, without even realizing it!
And I’ve put together a package designed to walk you through every step of finding that content, and turning it into the book that will present you and your business to your audience.
The Freestyle Business Card Book
Action Plan and Toolkit
The Action Plan and Tool Kit are taken directly from the Freestyle Business Card Book Masterclass workshop content and will show you how to do all of the following:
- Determine the Purpose Your Business Card Book
- List the Parts of Your Business to Showcase
- Inventory Your Current Content Assets
- How to Get Content if Your Assets are Slim or Nonexistent
- What Additional Content to Include: FAQ, SAQ, Proprietary Terms
- How to Organize and Outline Your Book
- Brainstorm Titles and Subtitles
- Selecting Front Matter and Back Matter
- Add Life with Examples and Stories
- Finish Your Book: Editing, Formatting and Design
- Publish & Promote!
All content (including access to a mastermind community) will be immediate available so you can get started right away.
Your Freestyle Business Card Book is the best of you, your business and your brand in one unique book.
It’s a single place (other than your website) where you can guide your potential customers and clients to all that you have to offer, and a way to let them get to know you so that they want what you have to offer.
If you do your Freestyle Business Card Book right, it can create the perfect sales environment for your business, where your customers come to YOU asking to buy!
My challenge for you today is to commit to doing this one important thing for your business: