You buy course after course, and report after report, and suddenly you find yourself overwhelmed. You’re stuck and aren’t sure what to do first…or next.
Whether you’ve bought writing and publishing products from me, or from my colleagues, I can help you make the most of your purchase. There is nothing like having a mentor to help you make sense of the chaos, and make the most of your creative business.
Some of the things that the mentoring can be used for:
- Writing non-fiction
- Writing fiction
- Creating an information product
- Putting together an ecourse
- Buying and selling reprint rights
- Building email lists
- Publishing newsletters
- Writing special reports
- Formatting your own books
- Setting up a formatting business
- Selling your writing
- Setting up your website
- Research and PLR
- Writing web content
- Staying in touch with your audience
- How to manage and utilize courses you’ve already bought
- What to do first!
- What to do next!
- How to sort through the “noise” of the breaking news and latest fads.
- Anything you want to talk about that relates to content creation and/or publishing …